After School Program – Tuesday through Thursday
Tuesday and Wednesday- Grades K-2; Thursday- Grades 3-5
- Homework/Art/Music/Science/Computer Lab/Learning Centers/ Library/
- 4H Club & Kid’s Cuisine
- Family Nights
- Summer 4H Camp Scholarships
- Children’s Summer Enrichment Programs
- Enrichment Field Trips
St. Felix Food Pantry – Tuesday 9am-Noon
St. Clare Clothing Closet – Friday 9am-Noon and last Monday of the month 9am-Noon
Home visits (as needed)
Holiday assistance Programs
Eye/Dental & Prescription Assistance – Monday-Thursday 9am-Noon
- Dental, Eye Care and Prescription help is available to qualified individuals. Interviews for eligibility are conducted Monday through Thursday 9am-Noon. This service is offered to residents of Williamsburg County 50 years and older who lack insurance or the means to pay.
- Free Health Screenings are also offered on Fridays 9am-11:30am by the Francis Marion University Nursing Department.
Emergency Assistance (as needed)
- Emergency Assistance for Fire victims is available as needed during the regular office hours 9am-Noon, Monday through Friday. This service is offered for fire victims of Williamsburg County. Afire report is required for assistance. Food, clothing and toiletries are available.